NIFFF 2008 - More with Jesus Franco
Jesus Franco is one of the most prolific filmmakers alive and one of the few that makes Miike look lazy by comparison, which is really saying something! At the 2008 NIFFF (Neuchatel International Fantastic Film Festival) in Switzerland I sat down with him and went over a wide variety of topics.
In this interview we talk about:
* On Projects Like Far Out That Pay Homage to Him
* Making Films Then Versus Now
* Favorites of the Films That He Made
- Venus in Furs from 1969 aka Black Angel
* He Really Likes Jerry Bruckheimer
* On Daniel White
Interview after the link bump.